Monday, June 16, 2008

Siddharta

Like you, I was a prince
Lived along with beautiful women
Learned from the best
but...
Always wondered and always wandered...

Like you, I was a kid
A joker among laughters
Playing with everything and everyone
but...
Always looked and always stared...

Like you, I was a man
Fought my battles fair
Along side with victor or failure
but...
Always smiled and always enjoyed...

Unlike you, I'm far from enlightment
Still, I think too much
Still, I look too much
Still, I smile too much
I munch too much
Instead of living like you did...
Live long enough to find myself
As a human being, as me...

But, I still got time...

神龍、16日6月2008年

1 comment:

jeanny said...

"Mas como poderei entregá-lo ao mundo sem um coração mais delicado?Não se tornará luxurioso,não se perderá no prazer e no poder,não irá repetir todos os erros de seu pai,não se perderá total e completamente no sansara?"
jinhos muito grandes
e é verdade,tens muito tempo