Tuesday, December 7, 2010

雷神と風神

Flattered that I was...
Meeting them like that I did...
Happy was I to see their work right in front of me...
The Oni's cursed by Buddha itself to work together for our sake...
Despite all their playful and mean doings in the sky...

They're lovely, well known ugly Oni's...
Your bellybuttons eat'em they shall...
If at night with belly up you sleep...
The Lightning and Wind brothers will carry them away and eat'em right from you...
With thundering laughter they will enjoy all their ingenuous meanness...

and I will enjoy seeing them while they fool around in shenLong havens...



神龍、7日12月2010年




Note:


雷神と風神
= Raijin to Fujin = god/deity lightning and god/deity of wind

shenLong = 神龍 = (jap. shinRyuu) = Dragon Spirit/Dragon god/Heavenly Dragon

No comments: