Monday, February 27, 2012

Out of cowardice...

Yes, that's what I am...
Yes, you're right...
Yes, I omit...
Yes, I hide...

No, I don't want to speak directly...
No, because I'm sure to regret...
No, don't want to forget...
No, I mustn't feel...

I am a coward...
Hiding between the sheets of paper where I overtly express my feelings for you...
Playing reality in a mind theatre where my mask overlays the suppressed expressions and words, dying to fly out of my body language and mouth...

Yes, I do love you
And No! I don't want to say it...
Rather choose death than deal with rejection in the face...
Rather choose frustration and isolation instead of turning into a different and far path away from what I hold dear...

It kills slowly,
But would die faster if I turn the key to my vault...
But hey... That's just the fucked up me!


神龍、27日2月2012年

No comments: