Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not ur usual post, ねぇ龍さん?!


...was in search of the perfect song to express how i'm feeling...
I searched for sad or troublesome ones...
and, ironically enough, it came to me as a fate's bitch slap in the face...
It's not quite how I feel right now, but it's perfect for how I felt before (& still long for, even if it seems impossible now...)


Hope you like the song though...
some will rapidly recognize it for sure from Naruto's ops^^
(Won't put any [translated] lyrics since the video already has them...)




Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird







P.S.: For all those who read this and understand why i'm about to say:
         Sorry if you think this is a little too much and that I'm becoming a bit obsessed, but I really need to release everything that is choking me and preventing me to feel the smallest amount of happiness since these last few days and so on...

P.S.S.: And directly to you (**** ******)...
           I'm just afraid that I only was that white, white cloud you went through to reach for that blue, blue sky, though...

but I'll be very happy for you whenever you reach for your happiness :)

No comments: