Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Daydreaming... about an impossible thing called Love

I know that it's time to be merry, happy and to feel joy...
To find light in this dark tunnel of obstacles...
However, my heart is egotistical and it is never satisfied...
Right now I...
I would love to say how beauty has kissed your face like a humming bird does to a flower, but humans tend to make mazes upon such simple actions, and my head's an expert...
I would love to say how you seem to be the most gorgeous being I've ever seen in this world, but my brain tend to restrain me from head diving onto you without the slightest hesitation...

sex is good, but love's better...
isolation is preventive, but solitude's just hurtful...

but wait... have we met yet?.....................


神龍、25日12月2013年

No comments: