Monday, January 6, 2014

忘れっぽいの思い出

(Wasureppoi no Omoide)
(Forgetful Memories)



1
2
3
4
5
...

mumbling a count that leads to nowhere...
the mambo-jambo of life crumbling my head while it tries to think sanely...

seconds away from......

gone...
like a fart in the wind...

it's swift and edgy...
it's dull and boring...
it is me falling down
it is me rising up

it's no big deal
it's no small feat
it is me sliding
it is me stopping






...

I don't exist to justify or please other's existence
愛しい人
the days come and go
the pain stays for a bit long(er)
けど時間が一度も止まらない
僕を愛して停止しないで下さい


神龍、6日1月2014年





Romanji:
一、二、三、四、五... = ichi, ni, san, yon, go...
愛しい人 = Itoshii Hito
けど時間が一度も止まらない = Kedo jikan ga ichido mo tomaranai
僕を愛して停止しないで下さい = Boku wo aishite teishi shinaide kudasai


Translation:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
My beloved
But time does not stop even once
Please don't stop loving me

No comments: