Friday, January 25, 2008

天使と悪魔

Tenshi to Akuma
(Anjos e Demónios)


Pale skin...
Dorment hand...
I think there ain’t gonna be a tomorrow...

People walk with intentions
Unknown and unforgiving...
hiding pale skin...

Gabriel, Miguel
M & M
Unknown and unforgiving...

Lost divine souls
Lost missunderstood looks and sayings
Fallen celestial beings
Lost to themselves

Ebora Victoria
Shelter to these lost creatures
Don’t use and abuse of your Victor
Because he’s bright human too...
Be the save house of us all
Even to my demoniacal me...

Because angels can turn into demons
And demons into angels
As the devil and God rub an eye...

神電、24日1月2008年





Note:

this was written bekause some people just kan't think of talking or at least solving their problems in the "rightest" way possible... people who are good in every single way, but who just keep getting lost in dumbness and stubbornness no matter what they're told... and then only tears or anger (or both) will come upon their faces...
Since I grew tired of it, I wrote this poem in the name of the friendship I have with these persons and to relief myself a bit too..............

1 comment:

jeanny said...

nao devia comentar este...
mas sou muito cusca!
a conversar é k nos entendemos....
gostei da subtileza,e do nome dos !anjos".ou seriam "demónios"?
ebora victória?
a minha chama-se:alavarium.
jocas.
sorry a intromissao.