Sunday, January 24, 2010

男芸者

(Dangeisha)
(Homem-Geisha/Geisha masculino)


Time to dress my skin, my everyday suit...

I adjust my cheeks, eyebrows and lashes, nose, chin and my lips, perfect for today's performance... like every day...
My time to shine (or fail) in front of my public... It will all depend on my acting...

I perform the life of a person in front of everyone, my character is inserted in an everyday routine from the moment I step out of my bed...
Sometimes it feels deeply hard to maintain my posture, but I never loose my mask...
I rip and break things apart and scream, but my character remains... I maybe hated, but I won't ever give up on my character...

Ever since my conscience exists, my character exists...
Ever since I began to know myself, my character exists...
Every single detail was thought and formed while I was formed...
And today my character prevails...
But my mask is breaking...
It's not me breaking myself, but the mask itself breaking on its own...
I'm beginning to change...
I'm just scared of what may come...
Scared of not having a mask anymore...
Scared of people seeing through me...
For I am not me when you look at me... but as I said, this won't last forever...
My mask will die, but I won't die with it...
I'll be force to live...as a human...
Just another one...


神龍、26日1月2010年

No comments: