Thursday, January 21, 2010

Despite all that

Quite frankly I wanna shoot you down.
Shout to the world I don't wanna love you anymore, "I will not love you anymore".
But I can't...
Despite what we've been through, all the fights, all the arguing, all the sparks of wrath released through words just because we're too different, I do love you...
Yes, sometimes I beat you up verbally because I'm angry or in a bad mood, but don't censor me...
Yes, sometimes I do that in a revengeful way, but don't censor me...
Because, despite that, I do love you...
And I know that, despite all, you do the same to me too, even when you're in a good mood or simply playing bored...
And, despite all, you do love me too...
Maybe, just maybe, we really are meant to be together forever, not in a passional way, but in friendly way like we always did...
Like brother and sister...
Like Hansel and Gretel...
Like me and you...
Saku...



神龍、20日1月2010年

No comments: