Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little young girl

Little young girl

How can you be so surprising
Neither the gods or humans could have such strength,
Yet you don't cease to amaze me

You're not earthy
You're airy
Freely flying like a bird
Wingless angel

Storms and fiends may put your face on the mud
But despite the hurting
You're still breathing
You're still smiling

You still have your sun shining upon all living things...
Your will and joy is overwhelmingly powerful...

Little young girl of the tainted destiny

Winds may fan up your luck and motivation to live
Your smiling sun may be blocked by clouded minds...

And yet you wrap yourself around with serenity and hope
Even if hurt by its so well tied knot...

Little shining and hopeful young girl

I'll always remind you like that

Little, shining, hopeful and young...


神龍、9日2月2010年




Note:
This is dedicated to a friend, someone I don't hang out that much, but one that always amazes me with her inner strength... =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Até me arrepieiiiiiiiii. Olha não poderia haver altura melhor para me deixares a sorrir... A sério, isto vindo de alguém com quem não lidamos muito no dia a dia é algo muito bom. Obrigada, fizeste-me sorrir e deixa que te diga uma coisa: são situações como estas que reforçam as forças interiores de quem luta diariamente para ser feliz... De resto... sem palavras, apenas um mega sorriso a iluminar-me a alma! ;) ***