Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Am I flamboyant?

Earning is not something you will have unless you're worth it...
Living is not something you will do unless you know how...
How to live is not something you will know unless you gain a conscience...
And we're right back at the beginning...

Laughter and voices wonder around my thick skull, armored by the awareness of my capacities and will to act...
So loud... so critically disturbing that makes simple opinions turn into the most revolting insults, enraging my inner being and if it's not me stopping my own hand, so many deaths would be summed up...

Pessoa, Queirós, etc...
No more than them in lifestyle...
No more than them in conscience...
No more than anyone in heart...
And yet so naive and fucked up like any of them...
So tomorrow will be an unknown day...


神龍、6日4月2010年

No comments: