Monday, September 20, 2010

私の仮面

Getting closer to what I feared the most
I'm on the brink of destruction
In an uncontrolled acceleration process
and yet... time seems to pass by so slowly...

There were times
When love or luck or even a lucky love
Out of sight, out of nowhere,
It would strike down all my worries and issues
and now... I'm begging for it to come around again...

Never knew I could feel like this
Stone stupid for something I never cared before
I want to hide in that tight hug I've been longing so much
But there's no one here or near to fulfill my wish
Broken and desperate... and yet its all hidden away...
Not even that cursed optimism or mine has some advice
So helpful and yet so useless...

案山子はなりたい
...
本当になりたい...
ヘノヘノモヘジの顔だよ...
俺の心の中にこの隠れたSORROWが痛い...
然し、この仮面は必ず僕の顔である...
いつまでも...


神龍、17日9月2010年



Note:


私の仮面 = watashi no kamen = My mask


(Excerpt in japanese)
Romanji:

Kakashi wa naritai...
Hontou ni naritai...
Henohenomoheji no kao da yo...

Ore no kokoro no naka ni kono kakureta SORROW ga itai
...
Shikashi, kono kamen wa kanarazu boku no kao de aru...
Itsumademo...

English:

I wanna be a scarecrow...
So very much...
A Henohenomoheji face of a scarecrow...
The hidden sorrow inside my heart hurts...
But then again, I'm sure this mask will be on my face...
Forever...

No comments: