Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cynical laugh of lucky Fortune...

Sitting on my bed I watch the calm sight displayed on my window...
I'm left daydreaming... dreaming awaken... living the dream away from reality...
Being the wanderer, in search of a reason to be living in this frenetic world of mad men...
Realizing that I am nothing but an ascetic of my own fantasizing reality... that I've been fooled by my own delusional truth and worse than that... I forgot to live as a human...
A thing and one thing only in my life has made me live a normal human life...
There are those that are born with mad skills, those who gain them through effort, and then there are those who are just lucky...
Fortune has, in a general view, always smiling on me...
There was no time at all where I wasn't lucky, even if just a little...
Slipping away from situations I got myself into that could compromise most of my life and personality...
Learning from some mistakes, and forgetting or neglecting other things due to the opening of easy paths by dear shear luck...
For good and for bad, I've been lucky...
Then again, Fortune, despite all her smiles, has done something behind my sight...
All paths were open, except for one...
The one I was neglecting for life...
The one I forgot a long time ago and wouldn't expect to miss again...
The one that was stronger than my despise by showing itself now in front of me and forbid me its entrance...
Yes, I was always lucky...
Lucky enough to not find love... not even when I desperately need it to live...
And now Love itself won't let me feel it... at least not the way it's supposed to...

...not so lucky, right lady Luck?


神龍、26日9月2010年

No comments: