Saturday, August 20, 2011

Creature of the night/I live!

In the beginning of dawn it is given the whisper of life...
I live!
An infant demanding each and every task done and yelling at those who wouldn't obey or understand...
An infant sleeping by daylight and yelling at night...
Demanding healthy and wealthy growth, physically and mentally...
But during that time a task was demanded... not one of the infant's task, but one asked from him...
A subtle one...
To change to society's regular sleeping schedule...
And so the infant obeyed...
The infant grew, healthy and wealthy...
The infant became an adult...
But suddenly the prosper times became ones of frustration...
I don't live!
And so changes were in order...

Habits were killed and old fashions recovered...
One's nature always bloom from the ashes after being suppressed to ground...
Efficiency turns great when the clock strikes twelve...
And apathy shows up when the sun rises...
Priest of the higher hours covered by stars and despiser of the light of the biggest one...
Messing in the curtains of dark, I am living!
This is me...
Nocturnal me!


神龍、20日8月2011年

No comments: