Monday, March 11, 2013

自分探してる...

(Jibun sagashiteru...)
(Searching for myself...)


The time flows keep on being unstoppable
While the past keeps getting farther away
The strings of my soul remain unplayed
While the silence of the morning consumes me

I... I...
Who would have known that a person like that
Could play my strings so masterfully

With such ease and no regret
Who would have known that a person like that
Could build me from scratch
And destroy me like a god

How can I stand tall when the heavy rain drops pull me down
How can I rise up when the strong gravity pulls me down
How can I move forward when my memories pull me back
How can I move forward when my self esteem pulls me back
How can I find myself when I remain shut in my thoughts
How can I find myself when I remain shut in my world of dreams

Where is reality, what is the path, how can I get there and who will I meet?


神龍、10日3月2013年

No comments: