Saturday, November 29, 2014

Rude, crude reality of mine

Can't believe I was replaced
So easily and with such an annoying and idiotic figure...

We were partners for mostly anything,
for wild parties
for you getting me drunk
for me annoying your hangover
for our silly pranks
for my crazy nagging
for your extreme bitching
for common senseless trash talk
for our endless list of mood songs
for simple chilling & smoking while chanting Sympathique
or for just mere company while either working or doing absolutely nothing on our own...

And now I'm just shapeless again
with no mad background,
missing you like hell...
Now I just have a freakin' mad reality that seems to eat me inside out...
No cult tunes or dumb ones
No competition, no nothing...
Just a stupid void,
And a disgusting feeling after acknowledge my substitute,
My awfully stupid and childish replacement...

Now I'll just stroll on my own
'Cuz I ain't gonna work
I ain't having lunch
I just want to forget it

All while I smoke...




神龍、29日11月2014年

No comments: