Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bullseye!!

After thinking too much, after worrying too much, after caring to much... I've reached another level of maturity... (I'm growing up^^')
Who would say that what I thought to be some insignificant sketching exercise would teach me not to look at what I'm doing, but only to look at my goal... And more important than that...
To reach it!

神亀、31日3月2009年
















Note:
Thanks to all my present friends and my absent ones who, without knowing it, helped me a lot not only with their physical and emotional presences, but also for all the latim they spent on me in order to lighten me up at least a bit...
I love you all
and I missed who isn't around me so often or ever...


Thank you:

Evora:
- bitchy Marta (a.k.a. (superStar ;P) Saku);
- advantageous Gaby, vendetta Susana, famous Carla;
- Carol, Emo, Freddy, sweet vertex Sara, Paula;
- Vânia&Vanessa;
- Antónia&Victor...


Lisboa:
- Andy & Raquel, my ghostly friend Carla, my cous;
- Malwa (a.k.a. Malu), Tânia (a.k.a. Ny, Ny-chan), Fábio (a.k.a. Espanhol), Pedro (a.k.a. Kabulas), Gonçalo;
- Patrícia (a.k.a. Tixa-sama), Sérgio (Jay jay-kun);
- Romão (a.k.a. Roman-san)...

And all the others that despite the fact of not knowing that I was down still tried to rise me up...
I love you all...

No comments: