Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dream Eater

Like the shadows, it comes unnoticed...

It's like the night, it comes everyday, it covers us with a blank hand and fills all with unpleasant feelings... and it waits... until it's all gone...
A raw reality...
Happiness eludes us, envy and ambition corrupts us...
And they wait... until it's all gone...
Like a partnership of human annihilation feelings...

I enter the reign of perfection and calmness...
I wonder around a world where nothing can get me...
I feel an intention-free happiness and wait for nothing in concrete...
I just fell asleep...

A key is put...
A lock is opened...
A door slams rudely away...
And everything is broken and sucked so violently into an enormous void...
The mouth is closed...
And I'm left behind, cursing away the dream eater...

...
And I wake up and I'm put with everyone else...

神亀、5日12月2007年

No comments: