Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Citrinous love...

Bitter, the flavour of this life
Sour, the taste of our time
Sweet, the way you make me
Do the things you love the most

My lemondrop ever tastier
My green lime ever summery
My bloody orange forever
Bitter blood in my blood

The sun over the sea
Younger you over me
Bloody orange sugarfree
To the horizon we will flee
As far as the eye can see

The breeze wanders around
Promising kisses to this hound
A breeze...
The breeze...
The wind, the air
My sky
My wanderer’s wonder

My bittersweet amour
My green lime, my green love
Sweet sourness of life
Running juicy through citrine heart...


神龍、23日8月2009年

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After exploring a few of the blog articles on your
website, I honestly appreciate your way of blogging.
I saved it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back
in the near future. Please visit my website as well and
let me know your opinion.

my web blog; Zahngold