Saturday, February 6, 2010

僕の手

僕の手
They can be peaceful workers,
Slothful peace makers,
Or kind human warmers...

僕の手
Can be good dealers,
Humorous gesture makers,
Or rigorous leaders...

But at no point should you make fun of them
At no point are you allowed to bite them off
At no point are you permitted to judge them or even speak for them...
僕の手は僕のですよ

For these can turn their sweet and kind touches that come from within my heart into the deadliest of weapons, desirable to the Devil...
人間が大好きだ、けど天使じゃない

Not even loving ones I tolerate...
Maybe more than I want...
But the limit cannot be pushed at anytime...
僕の手はアートのメイカーの手です。
そして、アーティストはCREATORとDESTROYERです。
僕を信じて下さい



神龍、5日2月2010年




Translation:


僕の手 (Boku no Te = My Hands)

僕の手は僕のですよ
(Boku no Te wa boku no desu yo. = My Hands are Mine!)

人間が大好きだ、けど天使じゃない
。(Ningen ga daisuki da, kedo tenshi ja nai. = I love humans, but I'm not an angel)

僕の手はアートのメイカーの手です。(Boku no Te wa AATO no MEIKAA no te desu. = My Hands are hands that make art.)

そして、アーティストはCREATORとDESTROYERです。(Soshite, AATISTO wa CREATOR to DESTROYER desu. = Furthermore, an artist is a creator and a destroyer.)

僕を信じて下さい
(Please believe in me...)

No comments: