Monday, February 8, 2010

I think the coast is clear...

The tip of my fingers crawl upon the coldness of my face...
My eyes remain shut because it's too cruel to look at it right now...
My mouth is dry, swallowing the moans and screams I cannot release because of the scars left in my flesh...
A war no one should get into...
A war that compromises everything in your life...
A battle with no winners or losers...
Just fighters...
You and your ideals, principles, moral...
Everything that makes you you...
Those are your own opponents...
And even when you feel like you've won, they show you that the battle ain't over yet...
And your eyes remain shut until something captivating and worth looking makes you give up on darkness and live through this war, making you flawless...
Until your next fall...
And those moments are worth watching...
Those moments are worth living...
Those will be the memories carved in your heart that will make you keep going...
Treasure them, but first... Live them...


神龍、8日2月2010年

No comments: