Monday, February 1, 2010

I found and lost Bonaparte...

Today I met Josephine
As rude as a peasant
As kind as a queen
For today I met Josephine

Tyrant in words
Soft hearted in emotions
Childlike thoughts
Slip her so called matured mouth

Thought it'd be hard to know her, but
Despite all the rudeness
Despite all the orders and cursing
Before I noticed, I knew her
Better than myself

Yesterday I met Josephine
Naive mind
Her eyes are keen
For today I met Josephine
again
and again
'Till Josephine was no more
But a person that I once met...

The days were passing
Her hand was harassing
Every single piece of me
Never has been like this with anyone
Never have I let this be

Yesterday I met Josephine
And I forgot her
And that part of my mind was erased
I once met a Josephine
And never again I wanted


神龍、2日2月2010年

No comments: