Thursday, October 29, 2009

僕の空

The sky's turning...
I feel the rush of wind, passing by, caressing my hair...
I'm kind of meditating, looking to my front, seeing nothing important to me, feeling a void...
The sky's changing...
I wake up from the trance I got myself into...
From the moment I let everything behind me...
Just to feel what I'm feeling...
Selfishly keeping this sensation to myself, "stucking" myself in time just to be the way I am right now...
Looking at everything in the past,
Looking at you,
Looking at me...
I feel desperate...
The feeling's gone and my only consolation was to look at you...
But you're not there either... You're gone...
Away from my eyes...
Yet so close to my heart and mind...
I feel you... I see you...
In my dreams only...
Despair...
Is what I feel...
The sky's turning...


神龍、20日10月2009年

No comments: